Our flats reflect the surrounding landscape: simple yet spacious. Understated furnishings with the warm charm of plenty of Swiss pine – so wonderfully comfortable after an exhausting day.
Included in every booking
- Rich breakfast buffet with healthy, homemade, fresh and mostly regional products
- Balanced and healthy meals at breakfast and dinner
- Optional breakfast at our mountain cabin "Alp Languard" on 2325 m above sea level (summer)
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Rooftop wellness oasis boasting breathtaking views
- Bathrobe during your stay
- Brand-new fitness room with modern cardio and strength-training equipment
- Free laundry service for sportswear. Drop off your laundry by 8:00 p.m. and get it back clean and fresh at 8:00 a.m. the following morning
- Isotonic concentrate
- From two nights, free use of all Upper Engadine mountain railways (summer)
- From two nights, free use of all public transportation between Alp Grüm, Maloja and Brail
- Every Monday welcome aperitif with the Pampels
- Upon request: luggage transport from Pontresina station directly to the hotel
- Special rates at our in-house Salewa Mountainshop: Sporthotel guests benefit from a 10% discount on the entire range
Underground car park
The space for the car in our underground car park costs CHF 15 per night.
Charging stations for e-cars
The number of charging stations was increased to 5 stations by the end of August 2022. Hotel guests can charge their cars at these stations. This is done via the swisscharge.ch eMobility app.
We do not have any outdoor parking spaces.
Dogs are very welcome with us. We are happy to prepare a perfect table for breakfast or dinner in the à la carte Restarant Sportstübli. We ask for your understanding that dogs are not allowed in the Arkade & Roseg restaurant or in the wellness area. Surcharge for dogs CHF 15 per night (without food).
If your four-legged friend has a mishap in the room or the room is excessively dirty, we take the liberty of charging CHF 100 for cleaning work. Damage will be repaired by the local craftsman. These costs will be passed on 1:1.