SKIING AND SNOWBOARDING
An impressive 350 km of groomed slopes and 55 cable cars await you for skiing, snowboarding, and carving. The choice of ski resorts is vast, including gems such as Corviglia, Marguns, Corvatsch, Furtschellas, Diavolezza and Lagalb – you will soon find your favourite pistes.
HOTEL SKI PASS
We offer this season the last time a ski pass for only CHF 38.00 per person per day for skiers and snowboarders. This offer must be reserved in advance for the entire duration of your stay, optionally including arrival or departure day. Please let us know if you would like to book this special offer.
Book early and benefit.
From winter 2018/2019 a new pricing scheme will apply to ski passes for the Engadin mountain railways & cableways. Purchase your ski pass at least 15 days before your first day of skiing and get discounts of up to 30% – even during the high season. Prices for day tickets and multi-day tickets vary according to demand on a particular day of validity. Buy your ski pass now at: www.snow-deal.ch/en
From December, the Bergschule Pontresina (Pontresina Mountaineering School) offers daily ski tours.
Skiing and Snowboard Service
- Secure, locked ski room
- Waxing room with two waxing tables
- Iron and apron available
- Bus station right next to the Sporthotel
- Daily updated waxing tip
- Daily updated slopes report
- Shoe heating for skiing and cross-country skiing boots
- 25% coupon for 1 x Ski waxing at Fähndrich Sport (CHF 15.00 instead of CHF 20.00)
- Free laundry service for sportswear. Drop off your laundry by 8:00 p.m. – get it back clean and fresh at 8:00 a.m. the following morning.