DISCOVER THE ALPS ON TWO WHEELS
Unforgettable days filled with fun, exercise and fellow cyclists. Whether you’re a seasoned athlete or a leisure cyclist, you will find an activity to suit your taste.
OUR OFFER – BY CYLISTS FOR CYCLISTS
- Secure, locked bicycle room
- SCOTT mountain bikes and E-bikes rental
- Washing station for bikes
- Drying room for wet boots
- Workshop with tyre-pumping station
- Personalised tour advice
- Late June until October: Friday to Tuesday guided tours for CHF 45.00 (bike transportation and meals not included)
- GPS rental for our guests
- Large tour catalogue with detailed topographic map, altitude profile, description, GPS data for download
- Free laundry service for sportswear. Drop off your laundry by 8:00 p.m. – get it back clean and fresh at 8:00 a.m. the following morning.
400 km of pure biking pleasure, the well-signposted Engadine mountain-bike routes make for a perfect trail. And whether you’re looking for the most beautiful climb, the most picturesque trail, or the most spectacular panorama, you’re in the right place, with expert insider tips on hand: the Engadine region offers a comprehensive range of organised tours for all skill levels and preferences.
The Pumptrack is located at Pontresina train station and can be reached in a few minutes. Whether you’re a beginner or an ambitious amateur cyclist, everyone will find their perfect route. During the winter season, skaters and cross-country skiers can enjoy the Pumptrack, which features impressive curves, hollows, and dips. The Pontresina Pumptrack is suitable for cyclists of all ages and offers countless driving options along a total length of 350 metres.
The E-bike enables you to discover the unique charm of the Engadine Mountains without all the hard work – thanks to its engine. Even the steeper inclines can be mastered almost effortlessly, enabling you to enjoy the breathtaking views from the summits of the entire Pontresina region.
The Engadine pass roads are a paradise for road cyclists. It’s no coincidence that the Tour de Suisse passes through the Engadine almost every year. The impressive climbs and awe-inspiring natural scenery make the region a firm favourite with the world’s top cyclists.
The following passes are suitable as training routes:
- Malojapass (1815 m above sea level)
Approximately 11% incline; pass length 43 km between Silvaplana and Chiavenna (IT)
- Julierpass (2284 m above sea level)
Approximately 13% incline; pass length approximately 43 km between Tiefenkastel and Silvaplana
- Albulapass (2312 m above sea level)
Approximately 12% incline; pass length 40 km between Alvaneu Bad and La Punt
- Flüelapass (2383 m above sea level)
Approximately 12% incline; pass length 26 km between Davos and Susch
- Ofenpass (2149 m above sea level)
Approximately 12% incline; pass length 35 km between Zernez and Santa Maria
- Berninapass (2328 m above sea level)
Approximately 12% incline; pass length 56 km between Samedan and Tirano
- Stilfserjochpass "Stelvio" (2757 m above sea level)
Approximately 15% incline; pass length 49.5 km between Prada and Bormio