GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject of the contract
These terms and conditions regulate the legal relationship between you and the Sporthotel Pontresina. The reservation or order confirmation, which is sent to you via e-mail, fax, or regular mail serves as a basis.
Value added tax
VAT is included in the price.
Information & changes
The information in the present price list is in CHF and up to date. It replaces all previous publications. Misprints reserved.
Arrival and departure
The rooms are ready for you on your arrival day from 15:00 to 22:30 and have to be vacated by 11:00 on departure day. For the use of the spa or for showering / changing after a day of sport, there are showers available on each floor.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
The legal relationship between you and the Sporthotel Pontresina is governed by Swiss law. Jurisdiction is Samedan GR.
Cash or cash advance, EC-direct (CH), Maestro, Postcard, or other credit card.
Prices subject to change. All Euro prices at the current rate.
Found items are sent by mail only upon request of the guest. The cost and the risk for subsequent shipping are borne by the guest.
Liability / duty of diligence
The guest has to handle the hotel room with the utmost care. Resulting damage has to be compensated by the guest or his/her company. The hotel accepts no liability for theft, etc. and with respect to third-party services.
Non smoking rooms
Smoking in the rooms is strictly forbidden. In case of smoking a room, a fine of CHF 400 will be charged for cleaning.
Hotel ski pass
- If you book more than one night, you are eligible to purchase the hotel ski pass for CHF 38.00 per day for the entire stay
- Basic price is the list price
- Cannot be combined with holiday packages
- The ski pass is issued for the entire stay
- A deposit of CHF 10.00 is due per ski pass
- In case of loss of ski pass CHF 10.00 will be charged
- Cancellation of the ski pass during the stay is not possible
- Refund for unused ski days shall not be granted
- Is case of accident or illness return of the ski pass and presentation of a medical certificate of a local doctor CHF 38.00 per unused day of skiing will be refunded
We accept cancellations only in written form. Any cancellation has to be reconfirmed by us in writing. Our cancellation policy corresponds to the Swiss Code of Obligations (Art. 160).
15 days before arrival: no costs
Later cancellation: 100% of the costs on the basis room / breakfast up to a maximum of 3 nights
Earlier departure / late arrival: 100% of the costs on the basis room / breakfast up to a maximum of 3 nights
To protect you and us from expenses, we recommend the ELVIA cancellation insurance. This inexpensive cancellation insurance costs 3% of the price of the stay and covers all cancellation costs in case of accident, illness, or death in the family! Learn more: www.allianz-assistance.ch